Content Marketing Internship
Lets eat Grandma.
“Let’s eat, Grandma.”
Punctuation saves lives.
If you just laughed, then this is the job for you! We are looking for a native English speaking Junior Digital Marketing Coordinator to write clear and concise copy for our newsletters, social media channels, and website. You will also proofread and edit project proposals. Your words will entertain and engage target audiences: you know how to convey complex material in a digestible, compelling format and can adapt your linguistic style to meet your audience.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for accuracy. If you can quickly grasp project requirements, always meet a deadline, and offer valuable insights, we’d like to meet you!
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are qualities that you value.
- Social media is part of your DNA.
- You’re a native English speaker with strong communication skills.
- You’re a self-starter, able to prioritise, adapt, and work independently.
- You have a working understanding of on-page SEO practices.
- You know how to manage the interests of multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with HubSpot preferred, but not essential.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the #PULSEFAMILY we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself answering the questions below.
- Tell us a „fun fact“ about yourself.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?
- If you had a talk show, who would your first three guests be and why?
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014 and being the only influencer company with no investors, Pulse Advertising was born in Hamburg, and has since expanded to a team of 125+ people across 5 offices in Hamburg, London, Milan and New York City. On top of that, we operate a satellite team for the APAC region. Pulse Advertising is a creative and media agency in influencer marketing. We are the thought leader in our space – on a mission to reshape the advertising arena!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.