Graphic Design l Executive
We’re looking for a master problem solver with a wide range of experiences in multiple areas of design, including Brand Identity, Editorial Design, Motion Graphics and Web/UI Design.
The right person is comfortable managing and operating across the entire design process: research, inspiration gathering, brainstorming, strategy defining, concept development, presentation, refinements and execution.
- Deliver creative visual assets and static and motion design that bring our brand to life.
- Ensure Pulse’s brand identity is consistent across every design produced.
- Build and evolve presentation templates used by cross-functional teams.
- Support in the continuous improvement of Pulse’s website – constantly refining the customer experience, whilst increasing conversation and maintaining brand image.
- Produce engaging motion graphics that convey our brand message.
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are the characteristics you value.
- You have a degree in Graphic/Communication Design and a minimum of one year of professional experience in a Graphic Design role.
- You bring extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite as well as Figma and have experience with motion design and web/UI design.
- You are able to execute projects efficiently in a structured way, while always having an eye for detail and manage to involve all stakeholders through your communication.
- You feel comfortable devising original concepts and presenting ideas to internal customers.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the #PulseTeam we’re looking for! Show us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and show us your best work by sending us your Portfolio!
You are ambitious? So are we! Take your career to the next level at Pulse Advertising!
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, Pulse Advertising was born with a vision to make advertising meaningful. What we do? We enable brands to win and retain customers on social media, and do all that works for that: influencer marketing, paid social advertising and social media management. By today, we have grown to offices across several countries, and a team of 100+ people, all pursuing that 1 vision. We are thought leaders in our space, and believe in sharing that journey with other people who are ambitious and think big!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.