Junior Web Developer
Ready to deep dive into the world of awesome web development? Then join our #PULSEFAMILY to grow and excel at Pulse Advertising.
Your job will be to design and develop web user interfaces with front-end technologies. You will support and evaluate new technologies in the light of emerging trends and technologies as well as modifying and update existing code libraries to improve performance. You will also support your Team Lead in several tasks like modifying and updating existing code libraries, developing unit test plans as well as working on maintaining, expanding and scaling of our global websites. With our dynamic team, great clients and an exceptional degree of responsibility from day one, YOU have the chance to grow and excel here at Pulse.
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are the characteristics you are known for.
- Excellent programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS and WordPress.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics and network analytics tools.
- Basic knowledge of SEO.
- Previous working experience in web programming is preferred.
- Bachelor in computer science or a related field.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have? If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the #PULSEFAMILY we’re looking for! Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter.
Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself and why you are the perfect match!
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014 and being the only influencer company with no investors, Pulse Advertising was born in Hamburg, and has since expanded to a team of 125+ people across 5 offices in Hamburg, London, Milan and New York City. On top of that, we operate a satellite team for the APAC region. Pulse Advertising is a creative and media agency in influencer marketing. We are the thought leader in our space – on a mission to reshape the advertising arena!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.