(Junior) Strategy & Operations Manager
Are you a strategic, process-orientated individual with a can-do attitude? Do you have a passion for growth and making things better every day? Are you looking for a modern, creative and dynamic working environment in a young global company? Great — this position is perfect for you!
You would be part of our Operations team, responsible for driving growth and excellence for the global Pulse Group. This team is responsible for maintaining and optimizing day-to-day processes and regulating internal procedures. We develop short-term goals and long-term strategies with our CEOs and the executive team, and supervise the implementation of all improvements in cooperation with all global teams.
Whether you are providing executive, administrative, and development support, or leading your own projects, you will be contributing to the growth of the core of the business.
Your tasks include:
- Analyzing the current workflows and tools, and recommending improvements where possible to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Executing these recommendations with corresponding tools and implementing them across group companies.
- Overseeing and reporting on the integration of such tools and processes.
- Preparation of process documentation and manuals.
- Process analysis, status analysis and improvements.
- Establishing reporting structures across group companies.
- Taking over project management for special projects.
- Support in regulation and day to day analysis.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a strategy department, strategic business development, consulting or project management.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and process complex tasks.
- Ability to conduct independent research and present data proficiently.
- Strong strategic & analytical thinking.
- High level of integrity.
- Can-do, hands-on mentality with a get-it-done attitude.
- Passion for growth and constant improvement.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Fluent in German and English.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the #PULSEFAMILY we’re looking for!
Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter.
Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself.
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014 and being the only influencer company with no investors, Pulse Advertising was born in Hamburg, and has since expanded to a team of 125+ people across 5 offices in Hamburg, London, Milan and New York City. On top of that, we operate a satellite team for the APAC region. Pulse Advertising is a creative and media agency in influencer marketing. We are the thought leader in our space – on a mission to reshape the advertising arena!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.