As an Account Manager at Pulse Advertising your main responsibility is to nourish the relationships with our existing clients. This encompasses communicating with brands on a daily basis, keeping and growing client budgets as well as adding services to our project scope. One of your core responsibilities is also to lead our team of Campaign Managers in London. It’s all about good relationships – YOU have the power to build and develop them.
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are the characteristics you are known for.
- First contact winner, always on the hunt for new clients.
- Previous working experience in account management.
- Social media is a part of your DNA.
- Calculations and numbers are a breeze for you.
- Experience with leading a team.
- Absolute team-player & roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Powerful, Positive and always up for a new challenge.
- Fluent in English.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the #PULSEFAMILY we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself answering the questions below.
- Tell us a „fun fact“ about you.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?
- Which do you think has more advertising potential in London, a flower shop or a funeral home?
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014 and being the only influencer company with no investors, Pulse Advertising was born in Hamburg, and has since expanded to a team of 125+ people across 5 offices in Hamburg, London, Milan and New York City. On top of that, we operate a satellite team for the APAC region. Pulse Advertising is a creative and media agency in influencer marketing. We are the thought leader in our space – on a mission to reshape the advertising arena!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.