Accounts | Executive
You enjoy fostering and expanding customer relationships and bridging the gap between our clients and our internal project teams? You love pitching ideas and developing impactful strategies with your clients? You enjoy working with numbers, solving problems and love a good challenge? Then the job of Executive in our Accounts team might be just perfect for you!
- Support in building good working relationships with clients and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of client accounts, including issuing of invoices, timing plans, estimates and client contact notes.
- Monitor project deadlines and budgets, identify and communicate potential changes that may be required.
- Attend client briefings and gather relevant data to support the development of communication strategies and digital marketing campaigns in response.
- Prepare materials for pitches and then support in presenting and selling new projects to our clients.
- Support in project execution by ensuring that project deadlines and budgets are met and communication is running smoothly.
- Analyse data to demonstrate the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Prepare and support in presenting useful market developments and trends to our clients.
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are values you cherish.
- Personable, and able to work effectively with a variety of different people.
- Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing and able to juggle competing demands and accept pressure with equanimity.
- Persuasive, able to sell work and ideas, and respond positively to feedback.
- Flexible, solution-oriented and an absolute team player.
- Resilient and positive in difficult situations.
- Multitasker, organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the Pulse team that we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself answering the questions below.
- Tell us a “fun fact“ about yourself.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?
- If you had a talk show, who would your first three guests be and why?
Do you want to think even more outside-of-the-box? Send us a link to your video where you are telling us who you are and why you want to be part of Pulse.
You are ambitious? So are we! Take your career to the next level at Pulse Advertising!
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, Pulse Advertising was born with a vision to make advertising meaningful. What we do? We enable brands to win and retain customers on social media, and do all that works for that: influencer marketing, paid social advertising and social media management. By today, we have grown to offices across several countries, and a team of 100+ people, all pursuing that 1 vision. We are thought leaders in our space, and believe in sharing that journey with other people who are ambitious and think big!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.