Brand Partnerships I Director
You want to be responsible for creating our new business strategy and ignite relevant conversations with potential clients to build a robust new business pipeline? Do you enjoy working with internal and external partners, are ambitious and a first contact winner? You have a significant experience in business development and income generation management? Then the position of Director in our Brand Partnerships function is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Developing a global new business strategy, by translating Pulse’s objectives and targets into annual plan.
- Outbound lead generation, identifying new opportunities for growth for the agency by identifying particular sectors, type of work and a plan for targeting this desired client list.
- Managing the new lead capture process qualifying and prioritising opportunities through our CRM tool (Hubspot).
- Representing us and our USPs as the first point of contact for prospective clients; understanding their needs and objectives.
- Managing and completing detailed prospective Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Procurement (RFP).
- Tracking the agency wins and losses and review performance; conversion rate and costs.
- Using an innovative approach to data analytics, to target (possibly existing) new clients with highly personalised solutions and messages, improving response and conversion rates substantially and dramatically improving ROI.
- Engaging your team with the annual plan to ensure their commitment and supporting teams as pitches arrive throughout the year.
- Close collaboration with the marketing team to create, develop and manage the external communication and inbound lead process.
- Identification of new platforms, tools and systems to improve performance.
- Involved in the recruiting, onboarding and mentoring process of new team members.
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. Those are the qualities you value.
- Ideally, you have more than 8 years’ professional experience in advertising/ media pre-sales, sales or in customer care and advice.
- Well versed in the marketing space and can present our products and services prospective clients professionally.
- Skilled at relationship management; identifying prospects, responding to prospects and supporting the team to convert prospects into clients.
- Confident in assessing a client brief to determine a match between the Pulse’s objectives and the agency’s capability to deliver on the brief.
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to undertake strategic planning.
- Strong influencing ability and gravitas for internal and external engagement. Skilled at establishing and building an empathetic and commercial relationship.
- Highly collaborative as you are required to work across different internal and external stakeholders.
- You enjoy developing your team as well as the Pulse itself.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the Pulse team that we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself answering the questions below.
- Tell us a “fun fact“ about yourself.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?
- If you had a talk show, who would your first three guests be and why?
Do you want to think even more outside-of-the-box? Send us a link to your video where you are telling us who you are and why you want to be part of Pulse.
You are ambitious? So are we! Take your career to the next level at Pulse Advertising!
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, Pulse Advertising was born with a vision to make advertising meaningful. What we do? We enable brands to win and retain customers on social media, and do all that works for that: influencer marketing, paid social advertising and social media management. By today, we have grown to offices across several countries, and a team of 100+ people, all pursuing that 1 vision. We are thought leaders in our space, and believe in sharing that journey with other people who are ambitious and think big!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.