Brand Partnerships | Manager
Supporting and winning new customers is something you enjoy? You love presenting and building relationships with people in all different industries is something that comes naturally to you? You are ambitious and love a good challenge? Then join our amazing Brand Partnerships team!
- Outbound lead generation, identifying new opportunities for growth for Pulse by identifying particular sectors, type of work and a plan for targeting this desired client list.
- Supporting with the administration and material creation of all sales material and marketing collateral along with creating digital content when required.
- Managing sales data through CRM tools such as Linkedin and Hubspot.
- Representing us and our USPs as the first point of contact for prospective clients; understanding their needs and objectives.
- Inbound lead qualification and client rapport building to move client through sales process.
- Managing and completing detailed prospective Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Procurement (RFP).
- Ideally, you have 2-3 years’ professional experience in advertising/ media pre-sales, sales or in customer care and advice.
- Driven. Passionate. Various. Equal. Those are the qualities you value.
- Strong communication skills to confidently build out initial relationships with potential clients.
- Creative and copywriting skills to create proposals and other commercial content.
- Highly organised, efficient, and capable of managing and prioritising a diverse workload.
- Obsessed with social media marketing – we need you to stay on top of trends and hashtags, and know how brands can use them to their advantage.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the Pulse team that we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself answering the questions below.
- Tell us a “fun fact“ about yourself.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?
- If you had a talk show, who would your first three guests be and why?
Do you want to think even more outside-of-the-box? Send us a link to your video where you are telling us who you are and why you want to be part of Pulse.
You are ambitious? So are we! Take your career to the next level at Pulse Advertising!
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, Pulse Advertising was born with a vision to make advertising meaningful. What we do? We enable brands to win and retain customers on social media, and do all that works for that: influencer marketing, paid social advertising and social media management. By today, we have grown to offices across several countries, and a team of 100+ people, all pursuing that 1 vision. We are thought leaders in our space, and believe in sharing that journey with other people who are ambitious and think big!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.