Brand Partnerships | Manager
Do you enjoy building a system for sales? Is analysing numbers and tweaking messaging something you enjoy? Then you might just love our role as Manager in Brand Partnerships where you will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy and continuously improving our new business generation.
- Setting up a functioning continuously evolving sales funnel.
- Sales quota achievement for the assigned territory.
- Managing the new lead capture process qualifying and prioritising opportunities through our CRM tool (Hubspot).
- Using an innovative approach to data analytics, to target (possibly existing) new clients with highly personalised solutions and messages, improving response and conversion rates substantially and dramatically improving ROI.
- Managing and completing detailed prospective Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Procurement (RFP).
- Identification of new platforms, tools and systems to improve performance.
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. Those are the qualities you value.
- Ideally, you have 3-4 years’ professional experience in advertising/ media pre-sales, sales or in customer care and advice.
- Is able to build and execute viable commercial go to market plans.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Confident in assessing a client brief to determine a match between the Pulse’s objectives and the agency’s capability to deliver on the brief.
- Excellent solution/consultative selling skills, proven ability to articulate clear value propositions.
- has highly effective verbal and written communications skills and the energy and organisational ability to “get things done”.
- Is capable of representing Pulse at a senior level, both internally and externally.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the Pulse team that we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself answering the questions below.
- Tell us a “fun fact“ about yourself.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?
- If you had a talk show, who would your first three guests be and why?
Do you want to think even more outside-of-the-box? Send us a link to your video where you are telling us who you are and why you want to be part of Pulse.
You are ambitious? So are we! Take your career to the next level at Pulse Advertising!
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, Pulse Advertising was born with a vision to make advertising meaningful. What we do? We enable brands to win and retain customers on social media, and do all that works for that: influencer marketing, paid social advertising and social media management. By today, we have grown to offices across several countries, and a team of 100+ people, all pursuing that 1 vision. We are thought leaders in our space, and believe in sharing that journey with other people who are ambitious and think big!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.