Community & Social Media Manager
Time to turn your calling into a profession? As a Community & Social Media Manager at Pulse Advertising you will be responsible for the management of our clients social media channels. This includes editorial planning, content production, community management and organising existing content. You will work with clients from all around the world to optimise their various social media channels and to increase engagement and conversion.
This job will for sure keep you on your toes!
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are the characteristics you value.
- Social media is a part of your DNA.
- You must have 2-3 years of related working experience in Social Media and Community Management.
- Powerful, positive and always up for a new challenge.
- Absolute team-player & roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- You have a feeling for current trends on the social web.
- Communicating with the community is easy for you.
- You enjoy copywriting and have a feeling for text and image combinations.
- Fluent in English.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the #PULSEFAMILY we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself answering the questions below.
- Tell us a “fun fact“ about yourself.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?
- If you had a talk show, who would your first three guests be and why?
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014 and being the only influencer company with no investors, Pulse Advertising was born in Hamburg, and has since expanded to a team of 125+ people across 5 offices in Hamburg, London, Milan and New York City. On top of that, we operate a satellite team for the APAC region. Pulse Advertising is a creative and media agency in influencer marketing. We are the thought leader in our space – on a mission to reshape the advertising arena!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.