Graphic Designer I Mid-level
We’re looking for a master problem solver with a wide range of experiences in multiple areas of design, including Brand Identity, Editorial Design, Motion Graphics and Web/UI Design.
The right person is comfortable managing and operating across the entire design process: research, inspiration gathering, brainstorming, strategy defining, concept development, presentation, refinements and execution.
- Develop and further implement our CI.
- Engage, strategise and collaborate with primary stakeholders on a day-to-day basis.
- Design minimal and out-of-the-box visual assets that adhere to Pulse’s style guidelines.
- Build and evolve presentation templates used by cross-functional teams.
- Produce engaging motion graphics that convey our brand message.
- Work closely with our Marketing and Content teams to translate concepts into visual materials.
- Support in the continuous improvement of Pulse’s website – constantly refining and improving the customer experience, whilst increasing conversation and maintaining brand image.
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are the characteristics you value.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Degree in Graphic / Communication Design.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in a Graphic Design role.
- Motion design skills.
- Experience in Web / UI design is a plus.
- Independent in managing projects and workflows.
- Comfortable devising original concepts and presenting ideas to internal customers.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Structured and efficient way of working as well as great communication skills.
- Conceptual thinking.
- Fluent in English.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your work style.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the #PulseTeam we’re looking for! Show us why you are our perfect match – here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking, so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and a portfolio that demonstrates your work style!
You are ambitious? So are we! Take your career to the next level at Pulse Advertising!
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, Pulse Advertising was born with a vision to make advertising meaningful. What we do? We enable brands to win and retain customers on social media, and do all that works for that: influencer marketing, paid social advertising and social media management. By today, we have grown to offices across several countries, and a team of 100+ people, all pursuing that 1 vision. We are thought leaders in our space, and believe in sharing that journey with other people who are ambitious and think big!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.