Human Resources Manager
Are you passionate about developing your career in Human Resources?
As a Human Resources Manager at Pulse, you will hit the ground running in a constantly-evolving work environment.
In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of the HR function from recruiting and onboarding to preparing necessary HR documents e.g. employment contracts. You will lead our operations in the UK market and you are responsible for organising team events and ensuring our office remains an amazing place to work.
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are the characteristics you value.
- 3-5 years of previous working experience as Recruiter or HR Generalist.
- Absolute team-player & roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Familiarity with general HR processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple calendars.
- Fluency in English.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the #PULSEFAMILY we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself answering the questions below.
- Tell us a “fun fact” about yourself.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?
- What is your favorite job interview question and why?
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014 and being the only influencer company with no investors, Pulse Advertising was born in Hamburg, and has since expanded to a team of 125+ people across 5 offices in Hamburg, London, Milan and New York City. On top of that, we operate a satellite team for the APAC region. Pulse Advertising is a creative and media agency in influencer marketing. We are the thought leader in our space – on a mission to reshape the advertising arena!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.