Influencer Marketing I Executive
Are you passionate about influencer marketing and want to take your career to the next level? As an Executive in Influencer Marketing at Pulse, you have every opportunity to succeed. In your role, you’ll take ownership of campaigns from proposal to execution to reporting. We love what we do and are constantly evolving. Do you have the right drive? Then start a new chapter of your career with us.
- Independently executing great social media campaigns for our clients.
- Discovering new brands and influencers.
- Communication with influencers, customers and service providers.
- Developing creative ideas and implementing campaigns on your own responsibility.
- Preparation and implementation of pitches.
- Planning and implementation of events.
- Preparation of reports and evaluation of results.
- Event planning and management.
- Supporting the onboarding of new team members with the possibility to lead them operationally.
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are values you cherish.
- Social-Media is part of your DNA.
- You already have 1-2 years of experience in digital or influencer marketing, PR or project management and like to work independently.
- You enjoy working with numbers and are confident with Excel.
- You are an absolute team player and distinguish yourself through your hands-on mentality.
- You take on new challenges with motivation and positivity.
- You are passionate about project management and emotional storytelling
- You speak fluent French and English.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the Pulse team that we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself answering the questions below.
- Tell us a “fun fact“ about yourself.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?
- If you had a talk show, who would your first three guests be and why?
Do you want to think even more outside-of-the-box? Send us a link to your video where you are telling us who you are and why you want to be part of Pulse.
You are ambitious? So are we! Take your career to the next level at Pulse Advertising!
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, Pulse Advertising was born with a vision to make advertising meaningful. What we do? We enable brands to win and retain customers on social media, and do all that works for that: influencer marketing, paid social advertising and social media management. By today, we have grown to offices across several countries, and a team of 100+ people, all pursuing that 1 vision. We are thought leaders in our space, and believe in sharing that journey with other people who are ambitious and think big!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.