Influencer Marketing | Intern
Is social media a part of your DNA? Do you want to experience the best of influencer marketing? The Internship in Influencer Marketing is perfect for those seeking to work for a global company and to be a part of the driving force of the company’s main business. This job will for sure keep you on your toes! Upon a successful completion of an internship, we aim to offer a full-time position with our company.
- Develop, manage and build successful and high-level influencer marketing campaigns
- Explore brands and influencers
- Brainstorm creative campaign ideas
- Handle influencer communications
- Support the individual area teams
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are the characteristics you are known for.
- Previous internship experience in PR, social media, digital marketing or related field
- Social media is a part of your DNA.
- Calculations and numbers are a breeze for you.
- Absolute team-player & roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Powerful, Positive and always up for a new challenge.
- Fluent in English.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the Pulse team that we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself answering the questions below.
- Tell us a “fun fact“ about yourself.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?
- If you had a talk show, who would your first three guests be and why?
Do you want to think even more outside-of-the-box? Send us a link to your video where you are telling us who you are and why you want to be part of Pulse.
You are ambitious? So are we! Take your career to the next level at Pulse Advertising!
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, Pulse Advertising was born with a vision to make advertising meaningful. What we do? We enable brands to win and retain customers on social media, and do all that works for that: influencer marketing, paid social advertising and social media management. By today, we have grown to offices across several countries, and a team of 100+ people, all pursuing that 1 vision. We are thought leaders in our space, and believe in sharing that journey with other people who are ambitious and think big!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.