Influencer Marketing Intern
As an Influencer Marketing Intern at Pulse Advertising you will support the individual area teams. This includes developing, managing and building successful and high-level influencer marketing campaigns. Whether it’s exploring great influencers, brainstorming creative campaign ideas or handling influencer communications, this job is sure to keep you on your toes!
Upon a successful completion of an internship, we aim to offer a full-time position with our company.
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are the characteristics you are known for.
- Previous internship experience in PR, social media, digital marketing or related field
- Social media is a part of your DNA.
- Calculations and numbers are a breeze for you.
- Absolute team-player & roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Powerful, Positive and always up for a new challenge.
- Fluent in English.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the #PULSEFAMILY we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself answering the questions below.
- Tell us a „fun fact“ about yourself.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?
- If you had a talk show, who would your first three guests be and why?
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014 and being the only influencer company with no investors, Pulse Advertising was born in Hamburg, and has since expanded to a team of 125+ people across 5 offices in Hamburg, London, Milan and New York City. On top of that, we operate a satellite team for the APAC region. Pulse Advertising is a creative and media agency in influencer marketing. We are the thought leader in our space – on a mission to reshape the advertising arena!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.