Influencer Marketing (APAC) | Manager
Is social media part of your DNA? Do you want to experience the best of influencer marketing? As an Intern in our Influencer Marketing Division at Pulse Advertising you will support the team for the APAC region. This job will for sure keep you on your toes!
- Develop, manage and build successful and high-level influencer marketing campaigns for this domestic market.
- Explore brands and influencers.
- Brainstorm creative campaign ideas.
- Handle influencer communications.
- Support the individual area teams.
- Acting as a bridge between the APAC region, and the European, US and global markets, to translate the needs of our clients to overseas markets.
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are the characteristics you value.
- Social media is a part of your DNA, including specialised knowledge and regular usage of social platforms in the APAC region such as Weibo, WeChat and Red.
- Previous working experience and knowledge in digital marketing, PR or project management, and cross market execution.
- Calculations and numbers don’t scare you.
- Absolute team player in a multicultural environment & roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Solutions orientated.
- Powerful, positive and always up for a new challenge.
- Project management and emotional storytelling are things you love.
- Fluent in English is a must, as well as one of other Asian languages such as Mandarin, Japanese or Korean.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the Pulse team that we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself answering the questions below.
- Tell us a “fun fact“ about yourself.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?
- If you had a talk show, who would your first three guests be and why?
Do you want to think even more outside-of-the-box? Send us a link to your video where you are telling us who you are and why you want to be part of Pulse.
You are ambitious? So are we! Take your career to the next level at Pulse Advertising!
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, Pulse Advertising was born with a vision to make advertising meaningful. What we do? We enable brands to win and retain customers on social media, and do all that works for that: influencer marketing, paid social advertising and social media management. By today, we have grown to offices across several countries, and a team of 100+ people, all pursuing that 1 vision. We are thought leaders in our space, and believe in sharing that journey with other people who are ambitious and think big!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.