Influencer Marketing | Manager
Time to turn your calling into a profession? As a Manager in Influencer Marketing at Pulse Advertising you are the driving force behind the core of your business. This job will for sure keep you on your toes, working with clients from all over the world. Being part of the phenomenal Pulse team means you have the unique opportunity to define the future of advertising.
- Develop, manage and build successful and high-level social media campaigns.
- Explore brands and influencers, brainstorm and execute creative campaign ideas.
- Oversee and structure global events.
- Dive into market research and data.
- Work with a team of Project Coordinators and report to the Senior Campaign Manager.
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are the characteristics you value.
- Social media is a part of your DNA.
- Previous working experience in digital marketing, PR or project management.
- Calculations and numbers don’t scare you.
- Absolute team-player & roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Powerful, positive and always up for a new challenge.
- Project management and emotional storytelling are things you love.
- Fluent in English.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the Pulse team that we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself answering the questions below.
- Tell us a “fun fact“ about yourself.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?
- If you had a talk show, who would your first three guests be and why?
Do you want to think even more outside-of-the-box? Send us a link to your video where you are telling us who you are and why you want to be part of Pulse.
You are ambitious? So are we! Take your career to the next level at Pulse Advertising!
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, Pulse Advertising was born with a vision to make advertising meaningful. What we do? We enable brands to win and retain customers on social media, and do all that works for that: influencer marketing, paid social advertising and social media management. By today, we have grown to offices across several countries, and a team of 100+ people, all pursuing that 1 vision. We are thought leaders in our space, and believe in sharing that journey with other people who are ambitious and think big!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.