Junior Graphic Designer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Graphic Designer to join the Marketing team in our Hamburg office.
A carefully crafted layout or a fantastic piece of typography sets your heart beating faster. The digital world fascinates you and you’re a passionate contributor to it. You have a conceptual way of thinking and you’ve been building a portfolio full of eye-catching projects. Does this sound like you? Then you’re in the right place!
- Deliver creative visual assets and static and motion design that bring our brand to life.
- Ensure Pulse’s brand identity is consistent across every design produced.
- Build and evolve presentation templates used by cross-functional teams.
- Support in the continuous improvement of Pulse’s website – constantly refining the customer experience, whilst increasing conversation and maintaining brand image.
- Produce engaging motion graphics that convey our brand message.
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are the characteristics you value.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Degree in Graphic / Communication Design.
- Minimum of one year professional experience in a Graphic Design role.
- Motion design skills are a plus.
- Highly organised, detail-oriented and able to work independently as well as take direction and use feedback to grow.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Conceptual thinking.
- Fluent in English.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your work style.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the #PulseTeam we’re looking for! Show us why you are our perfect match – here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking, so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and a portfolio that demonstrates your work style!
You are ambitious? So are we! Take your career to the next level at Pulse Advertising!
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, Pulse Advertising was born with a vision to make advertising meaningful. What we do? We enable brands to win and retain customers on social media, and do all that works for that: influencer marketing, paid social advertising and social media management. By today, we have grown to offices across several countries, and a team of 100+ people, all pursuing that 1 vision. We are thought leaders in our space, and believe in sharing that journey with other people who are ambitious and think big!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.