You are looking for an international role that offers new challenges frequently, then we might have just the right opportunity for you. We are looking to hire an independent hands-on global Marketing Director based out of London to strategize and manage all of our global communication from our owned presences to all paid activations. Being part of the phenomenal Pulse team you have the unique opportunity to define the future of advertising.
- Develop the global digital marketing strategy, working closely with the international executives and reporting to the founders.
- Identify trends and insights, to optimize spend and performance of the marketing budgets.
- Define KPIs to benchmark and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Build, grow and manage a small team (2-3 pax). Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of all team members within Digital Marketing providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Manage and execute digital marketing campaigns, including SEA / SEO (on-page and off-page), social media marketing, content marketing, website (maintain, manage and update website content and design to optimise user experience and to generate leads)
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Work closely with various stakeholders (founders, executives, new business etc.) as well as offer expert advice to develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media, and events.
- Negotiate with media partners to guarantee advantageous contracts.
- 5+ years experience in B2B digital marketing.
- Successful track record in operational senior marketing roles. (incl. digital and print marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, SEO)
- Strong digital project management skills. (transitioning seamlessly among projects of varying scale, audience, format, and distribution channels)
- Proficient understanding in working with a CRM tool. (ideally Hubspot)
- Ability to work with various stakeholders, including creative, media and web development.
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets.
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices and a strong willingness to challenge the status quo and proactively identify opportunities to innovate and create impact.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Fluent in English.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the #PULSEFAMILY we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself answering the questions below.
- Tell us a “fun fact“ about yourself.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?
- If you had a talk show, who would your first three guests be and why?
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014 and being the only influencer company with no investors, Pulse Advertising was born in Hamburg, and has since expanded to a team of 125+ people across 5 offices in Hamburg, London, Milan and New York City. On top of that, we operate a satellite team for the APAC region. Pulse Advertising is a creative and media agency in influencer marketing. We are the thought leader in our space – on a mission to reshape the advertising arena!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.