Paid Media Director
- You will help define and implement our new paid media strategy.
- You will support in recruiting developing and leading our best in class Digital Paid Media Team.
- You will mentor and support key paid media personnel, assisting in the execution of their functions, ensuring that their professional skills are consistently growing.
- You will spearhead, strengthen and oversee the acquisition efforts of the marketing department.
- You will play an active role in the formulation of growth strategies through data-driven strategies.
- You will develop effective performance management arrangements that support the achievement of the business’s overall targets.
- You will determine the appropriate milestones to be delivered.
- You will work with senior management to align and further develop the team’s resources with the demands and requirements of the clients and internal development.
- Your team will be responsible for management of all Paid media campaigns and budgets.
- You will achieve monthly and yearly goals around discussed KPIs.
- You work closely with the managing director, campaign teams and account management.
- You will be an active member of the leadership team and create a structure and platform to enable an outstanding performance.
- At least 7 years of experience working in paid media marketing, preferably in a leadership position.
- Passion for fast paced and dynamic market environment.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- A great team player attitude.
- Affinity for data driven decision making.
- Hands-on and goal oriented mentality.
- Experience in developing and implementing paid media marketing projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ideally experience with topics such as media mix modelling.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the #PULSEFAMILY we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself.
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014 and being the only influencer company with no investors, Pulse Advertising was born in Hamburg, and has since expanded to a team of 125+ people across 5 offices in Hamburg, London, Milan and New York City. On top of that, we operate a satellite team for the APAC region. Pulse Advertising is a creative and media agency in influencer marketing. We are the thought leader in our space – on a mission to reshape the advertising arena!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.