Recruiting | Executive
You love offering perspectives to the right people at the right time and proactive communication is one of your strongest skills? Then you are the perfect fit! Help us grow our international teams with further amazing, talented and motivated individuals.
- Responsible for the full 360° recruitment cycle for positions across all levels of seniority and offices globally.
- Leverage multiple recruiting sources and techniques to identify and engage active and passive candidates, including LinkedIn, search engines, niche job boards and social media.
- Build strong, professional relationships with the Founders, the HR team, hiring managers and internal stakeholders to ensure we find the perfect candidates.
- Work with hiring managers to write and define job descriptions and define recruiting processes where needed.
- Conduct a thorough prescreen of all prospects prior to presenting to the hiring manager for consideration.
- Actively manage candidates expectations and ensure a positive client experience at all times.
- Extend offers to candidates, coordinating closely with career advocates and hiring managers. Salary and Contract- Negotiations are your responsibility.
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are the characteristics you are known for.
- Social Media is part of your DNA and you have a high affinity to platforms such as TikTok, Pinterest, Twitch or Instagram.
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in leading the end-to-end active recruitment cycle for all levels (background in media recruiting is a plus)
- You are an excellent prioritizer and flexible in adapting to and responding quickly to changing priorities and deadlines with a high sense of urgency.
- You love a challenge and finding the right people is one of your favorite things to do.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the Pulse team that we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself answering the questions below.
- Tell us a „fun fact“ about you.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?
- Why are you the person we’ve always been looking for?
Do you want to think even more outside-of-the-box? Send us a link to your video where you are telling us who you are and why you want to be part of Pulse.
You are ambitious? So are we! Take your career to the next level at Pulse Advertising!
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, Pulse Advertising was born with a vision to make advertising meaningful. What we do? We enable brands to win and retain customers on social media, and do all that works for that: influencer marketing, paid social advertising and social media management. By today, we have grown to offices across several countries, and a team of 100+ people, all pursuing that 1 vision. We are thought leaders in our space, and believe in sharing that journey with other people who are ambitious and think big!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.