Recruiting I Coordinator
You love offering perspectives to the right people at the right time and proactive communication is one of your strongest skills? Then you are the perfect fit! Help us grow our international teams with further amazing, talented and motivated individuals.
- You’ll support the recruitment process by posting jobs, screening resumes, conducting phone screens, scheduling interviews and data reporting.
- Leverage multiple recruiting sources and techniques to identify and engage active and passive candidates, including LinkedIn, search engines, niche job boards and social media.
- Build strong, professional relationships with the Founders, the HR team, hiring managers and internal stakeholders to ensure we find the perfect candidates.
- Work with hiring managers to write and define job descriptions and define recruiting processes where needed.
- Conduct a thorough prescreen of all prospects prior to presenting to the recruiting manager for consideration.
- Actively manage candidates expectations and ensure a positive client experience at all times.
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are the characteristics you are known for.
- You are a detail-oriented team player who is adept at juggling many tasks at once.
- You are an excellent prioritizer and flexible in adapting to and responding quickly to changing priorities and deadlines with a high sense of urgency.
- You love a challenge and finding the right people is one of your favourite things to do.
- You are a strong, self-confident, decisive individual with excellent listening skills and emotional maturity
- You have excellent communication skills with good influencing, and persuasiveness skills.
- Fluent in English. German is a plus.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the Pulse team that we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself answering the questions below.
- Tell us a “fun fact“ about yourself.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?
- If you had a talk show, who would your first three guests be and why?
Do you want to think even more outside-of-the-box? Send us a link to your video where you are telling us who you are and why you want to be part of Pulse.
You are ambitious? So are we! Take your career to the next level at Pulse Advertising!
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, Pulse Advertising was born with a vision to make advertising meaningful. What we do? We enable brands to win and retain customers on social media, and do all that works for that: influencer marketing, paid social advertising and social media management. By today, we have grown to offices across several countries, and a team of 100+ people, all pursuing that 1 vision. We are thought leaders in our space, and believe in sharing that journey with other people who are ambitious and think big!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.