Sales & Brand Partnerships Director
As Brand Partnership Director at Pulse Advertising you will focus on sales and work collaboratively with our marketing team, reporting directly to the Managing Director. This is your opportunity to develop and execute our go-to-market strategy for the United Kingdom!
As ambassador of the organisation to the market, you will identify and understand trends within the social media space, educate (potential) clients, drive our awareness and positioning in the market.
Your objective is acquiring leads, and with that manage pipelines, forecasting and sales performance evaluation. This position is about relationships, you have the power to build and grow them!
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are the characteristics you are known for.
- Social media is a part of your DNA.
- 5+ years of previous working experience in a senior sales position.
- A true passion and excitement for sales improvement and go-to-market optimization.
- Master communicator with superb ability to translate our solutions into business outcome-driven sales results.
- Absolute team-player & roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Powerful, positive and always up for a new challenge.
- Managing clients and cold calling are things you love to do.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the #PULSEFAMILY we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself.
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014 and being the only influencer company with no investors, Pulse Advertising was born in Hamburg, and has since expanded to a team of 125+ people across 5 offices in Hamburg, London, Milan and New York City. On top of that, we operate a satellite team for the APAC region. Pulse Advertising is a creative and media agency in influencer marketing. We are the thought leader in our space – on a mission to reshape the advertising arena!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.