We're hiring a(n)
Senior Campaign Manager.
As a Senior Campaign Manager at Pulse Advertising you are the driving force behind the core of our business. You will engineer and execute best of influencer marketing advertising solutions. Whether it’s exploring brands and influencers, brainstorming and executing independently creative campaigns, participate successfully in pitches, overseeing and structuring global events or diving into market research and data. You will be responsible to lead more junior team members to ensure the highest productivity across the team. This job will for sure keep you on your toes, working with clients from all over the world!
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are the characteristics you value.
- Social media is a part of your DNA.
- Several years of working experience in digital marketing, PR or project management, influencer marketing is a plus.
- First experience with leading a team.
- Ability to conceptualize and present pitches.
- Calculations and numbers don’t scare you.
- Absolute team-player & roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Powerful, positive and always up for a new challenge.
- Project management and emotional storytelling are things you love.
- Fluent in English.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the #PULSEFAMILY we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself answering the questions below.
- Tell us a “fun fact“ about yourself.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?
- If you had a talk show, who would your first three guests be and why?
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014 and being the only influencer company with no investors, Pulse Advertising was born in Hamburg, and has since expanded to a team of 125+ people across 5 offices in Hamburg, London, Milan and New York City. On top of that, we operate a satellite team for the APAC region. Pulse Advertising is a creative and media agency in influencer marketing. We are the thought leader in our space – on a mission to reshape the advertising arena!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.