Influencer Marketing, Senior Manager – London
Are you passionate about influencer marketing and want to take your career to the next level? As a Manager in Influencer Marketing at Pulse Advertising, you have every opportunity to succeed. In your role, you’ll take ownership of campaigns from proposal to execution to reporting and gain your first leadership experience. We love what we do and are constantly evolving. Do you have the right drive? Then start a new chapter of your career with us
- Independent execution of extensive great social media campaigns for our clients.
- Communicating with influencers, customers and service providers.
- Discovering new brands and influencers.
- Developing creative ideas and implementing campaigns on your own responsibility.
- Responsibility for the overall preparation and execution of pitches.
- Event planning and management.
- Preparation of reports and evaluation of results.
- Technical and disciplinary leadership of junior team members.
- Supporting the onboarding of new team members.
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are values you cherish.
- Social-Media is part of your DNA.
- You already have 3-4 years of experience in digital or influencer marketing, PR or project management and like to work independently.
- You also have 1-2 years of experience in team management.
- You enjoy working with numbers and are confident in using Excel.
- You are an absolute team player and distinguish yourself through your hands-on mentality.
- You take on new challenges with motivation and positivity.
- You are passionate about project management and emotional storytelling
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the #PULSEFAMILY we’re looking for! Please submit your CV (pdf) using the link and our team will be in touch soon!
You are ambitious? So are we! Take your career to the next level at Pulse Advertising!
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, Pulse Advertising was born with a vision to make advertising meaningful. What we do? We enable brands to win and retain customers on social media, and do all that works for that: influencer marketing, paid social advertising and social media management. By today, we have grown to offices across several countries, and a team of 100+ people, all pursuing that 1 vision. We are thought leaders in our space, and believe in sharing that journey with other people who are ambitious and think big!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.