Marketing | Senior Manager
Are you looking for an international role that will keep you challenged? Then look no further! We want to hire an independent, hands-on global Senior Manager in our Marketing Division based out of London to strategize and manage all of our global communication from our owned presences to all paid activations. Being part of the phenomenal Pulse team means you have the unique opportunity to define the future of advertising.
- Develop the global digital marketing strategy.
- Manage and execute digital marketing campaigns, including SEA/SEO (on-page and off-page), social media marketing, content marketing and website.
- Identify trends and insights to optimise spend and performance of the marketing budgets.
- Define KPIs to benchmark and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Negotiate with media partners to guarantee advantageous contracts.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Build, grow and manage a small team (2-3 max). Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of all team members within Digital Marketing, providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Report to founders and work closely with various stakeholders (founders, executives, new business etc.) as well as offer expert advice to develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media, and events.
- 5+ years experience in B2B digital marketing.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Proficient understanding in working with a CRM tool, ideally Hubspot.
- Successful track record in operational senior marketing roles (including digital and print marketing, content marketing, social media marketing and SEO).
- Strong digital project management skills (transitioning seamlessly among projects of varying scale, audience, format and distribution channels).
- Ability to work with various stakeholders, including creative, media and web development.
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets.
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices.
- Strong willingness to challenge the status quo and proactively identify opportunities to innovate and create impact.
- Fluent in English.
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the #PULSEFAMILY we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself answering the questions below.
- Tell us a “fun fact“ about yourself.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?
- If you had a talk show, who would your first three guests be and why?
Do you want to think even more outside-of-the-box?
Send us a video telling us who you are and why you want to be part of Pulse Advertising.
You are ambitious? So are we! Take your career to the next level at Pulse Advertising!
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, Pulse Advertising was born with a vision to make advertising meaningful. What we do? We enable brands to win and retain customers on social media, and do all that works for that: influencer marketing, paid social advertising and social media management. By today, we have grown to offices across several countries, and a team of 100+ people, all pursuing that 1 vision. We are thought leaders in our space, and believe in sharing that journey with other people who are ambitious and think big!