Strategy | Senior Manager
Does your heart beat for social media and you have a passion for strategic topics? Are you familiar with social listening and have excellent methodological skills in the area of structuring and analysing data? Are you someone who thinks analytically and uses a holistic approach to summarise strategies and information derived from data in a simple and understandable way? Then you are right with us!
As a manager in the strategy department at Pulse Advertising, you are responsible for the strategic derivation of our campaigns. With the help of data, it is your job to make our communication even more effective. You will work closely with teams from other areas and always get the best out of our customers’ campaigns. We love what we do and are constantly evolving. Do you have the right drive? Then start a new chapter in your influencer marketing career with us.
- Create and development of exciting and creative as well as data-based marketing, media and communication concepts.
- Market analysis
- Customer journey mapping.
- competition analysis, trend & design analysis
- Responsibility in the preparation and presentation of pitch projects to clients
- In-depth strategic analysis of social media channels and customer brands.
- Social Listening.
- (Target) consumer analysis including data and fact-based creation of personas.
- Support for customer advisors with complex questions from our customers.
- Team development and mentoring
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. Those are the qualities you value.
- At least 4-5 years of professional experience in the strategic area of an agency.
- Minimum least 2 years of experience in team leadership.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking.
- You are a professional in handling data and love to analyse it and implement it in a strategy (research, analysis and interpretation of market, product, brand & target groups)
- Knowledge of all common social media platforms.
- An absolute team and hands-on mentality and love to efficiently advance agile projects with interdisciplinary teams.
- Experienced in social listening
- You accept new challenges positively and always want to develop yourself and your team.
- Experience in media planning is an added value.
- German speaking advantages
How much #PULSEPOWER do you have?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You might just be the next member of the Pulse team that we’re looking for! Tell us why you are our perfect match: Here at Pulse, we’re into outside-the-box thinking so forget the standard cover letter. Please submit your CV (pdf) and tell us a bit about yourself answering the questions below.
- Tell us a “fun fact“ about yourself.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?
- If you had a talk show, who would your first three guests be and why?
Do you want to think even more outside-of-the-box? Send us a link to your video where you are telling us who you are and why you want to be part of Pulse.
You are ambitious? So are we! Take your career to the next level at Pulse Advertising!
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, Pulse Advertising was born with a vision to make advertising meaningful. What we do? We enable brands to win and retain customers on social media, and do all that works for that: influencer marketing, paid social advertising and social media management. By today, we have grown to offices across several countries, and a team of 100+ people, all pursuing that 1 vision. We are thought leaders in our space, and believe in sharing that journey with other people who are ambitious and think big!
As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and we are committed to diversity in our teams regardless of age, disability, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or gender.