Thank you for visiting our website. We take the protection of your private data very seriously and would like you to feel secure and at ease visiting our website.
When visiting our homepage, we consider it as very important to protect your personal data when collecting the data, processing and using it. Your data is protected according to the requirements of the legal provisions. Please find below some information indicating which data is recorded during your visit on our homepage and how it is used.
1. Name and contact data of the data controller for processing as well as the company protection officer
This data protection information is applicable for data processing orders carried out by:
Controller: Pulse Power Holding GmbH (PULSE), Rödingsmarkt 9, 20459 Hamburg, Germany, phone: +49 40 3074 6366 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse Power Holding GmbH ‘s data protection officer is available through dhpg IT-Services GmbH, Bunsenstr. 10a, 51647 Gummersbach, Email: email@example.com, phone: +49 2261-8195-0.
2. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to obtain information about your personal data processed by us. Insofar as we process your data you may request information especially about the processing purpose, the categories of personal data, the recipients of your disclosed personal data, especially recipients in third countries, the planned storage period or the criteria of determination, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful detailed information.
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to obtain the immediate rectification of incorrect or incomplete of your personal data stored with us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to obtain the erasure of the personal data stored with us, unless the processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to obtain the restriction of processing of your personal data, if the correctness of data is disputable, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse its erasure and we do not need the data anymore. On the other hand, you might need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing pursuant to art. 21 GDPR and it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail your interests.
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to obtain your personal data which you provided us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to demand the transfer to any other responsible person, insofar as the processing is based on your consent or a contract and the processing is made by means of automated procedures;
- pursuant to Art. 7 seq. 3 GDPR, to revoke your uniquely given consent at any time. This entails that continued processing of your personal data is prohibited and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. As a rule, you can address to the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarter.
3. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. e or f GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to appeal against processing your personal data insofar as there are reasons resulting from your particular situation or which are directed against direct advertising.
In the first case, we will no longer process your data unless we can prove compelling reasons that prevail your interests, liberties and rights or our processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which is realized by us without indicating a particular situation. If you want to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be sufficient.
4. Data transfer
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have expressly given your consent pursuant to Art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. a GDPR
- the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. f GDPR is required for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a prevailing legitimate interest in not transferring your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to transfer data pursuant to Art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. c GDPR, and this is required by law and pursuant to Art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. b GDPR for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
- In addition, your personal data are processed by our order processors in compliance with instructions, insofar as this is necessary for the fulfilment of the order. Our contract processors do not have their own right to use your data.
5. Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the representation of the closed bowl or lock symbol or by the use of “https” in front of the address of our (sub)website. We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technological development.
6. Third countries
Data will be transmitted by us to third countries exclusively in accordance with the statutory regulations.
Insofar as we fulfil our contract with you, data are made available to third parties. Appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR or an adequacy decision pursuant to Art. 45 GDPR are not necessary.
If you have not consented to the data transfer, if the data transfer does not serve the fulfilment of the contract or if the transfer is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, the data are only transferred by us if there are suitable safeguards or an adequacy decision.
A suitable safeguard exists, for example, if the EU standard contractual clauses issued by the EU Commission have been concluded or if certification by means of a “Privacy Shield” has been obtained.
The legal basis is Art. 45 and 46 GDPR.
Specific privacy information for data processing operations on the website
1. When visiting the website
When visiting our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file
- website allowing the access (referrer-URL),
- used browser and the operating system of the computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection to our website,
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- assessment of the system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is laid down in Art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the operation of our website and the related presentation of our company.
Your data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the stated purposes, after 6 months at the latest.
2. When using our contact form
You can pose questions of any kind through our contact form which is available on our website. The indication of your valid email address and your name is required enabling us to trace the sender of the enquiry and to respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of entering into contact with us is made pursuant to Art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. a GDPR and is based on your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically erased after you have completed your request.
If your request is directed to the conclusion of a contract, Art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. b) GDPR serves as the legal basis. In this case, we store your data for the duration of the statutory retention periods.
3. In the application process
For PULSE it is particularly important to ensure the highest possible protection of your personal data. All personal data collected and processed within the scope of an application at PULSE are protected against unauthorised access and manipulation by technical and organisational measures.
We require your personal data in the application documents in order to be able to consider you as an applicant in the application process and to check whether you are eligible as an employee of our company. If you provide information that goes beyond this required information, you voluntarily provide us with this information and declare your consent to its processing.
The legal basis for the processing is thus Art. 6 seq. 1 S. 1 lit. a and b DSGVO. You may withdraw your consent at any time. You can send your revocation at any time to email@example.com by e-mail.
After completion of the application procedure, we will store your documents for a further 6 months for evidentiary purposes.
For a possible conclusion of a contract, it is necessary that you provide us with your personal data in the application documents. Otherwise, we will not be able to consider you in the application procedure.
The data provided in the context of your application will be transmitted using TLS encryption and stored in a database. This database is operated by Personio GmbH, which offers personnel administration and applicant management software (https://www.personio.de/impressum/). In this context, Personio is our processor according to article 28 GDPR. We have concluded a data processing agreement with Personio. Personio may only process the data in accordance with our instructions and not for its own purposes.
4. When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. a GDPR, we will use your email address to send you our newsletter regularly.
To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an email address. Cancellation is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org by email at any time.
We store your data until revocation of your data.
We use the services of MailChimp for sending newsletters. The provider is Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA.
MailChimp is a service to organize and analyze the sending of newsletters. If you enter data for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter (e.g. e-mail address), this data is stored on the servers of MailChimp in the USA.
MailChimp is certified according to the “EU-US-Privacy-Shield”. The “Privacy-Shield” is an agreement between the European Union (EU) and the USA, which is intended to ensure compliance with European data protection standards in the USA.
We have concluded a data processing agreement with the provider of MailChimp. The data may therefore only be processed by the provider according to our instructions for the purposes described here. The provider does not process the data for his own purposes.
With the help of MailChimp, we can analyse our newsletter campaigns. When you open an e-mail sent with MailChimp, a file contained in the e-mail (so-called web-beacon) connects to the servers of MailChimp in the USA. This way it can be determined whether a newsletter message was opened and which links were clicked on, if any. Furthermore, technical information is collected (e.g. time of retrieval, IP address, browser type and operating system). This information cannot be assigned to the respective newsletter recipient. It is used exclusively for statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns. The results of these analyses can be used to better adapt future newsletters to the interests of the recipients.
If you do not want to receive any analysis by MailChimp, you have to unsubscribe the newsletter. For this purpose, we provide a corresponding link in every newsletter message. Furthermore, you can unsubscribe the newsletter directly on the website.
The data processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time by unsubscribing the newsletter. The legality of the data processing operations already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data that you provide us with for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and will be deleted from our servers as well as from the servers of MailChimp after the cancellation of the newsletter.
5. Cookies, analysis tools, plugins and other elements of third parties
The analysis tools used by us evaluate the user behaviour of the website visitors and enable us to optimize the website and adapt marketing measures.
We use plugins and other elements from third parties to integrate the content of these providers into our website.
a). Required first-party cookies
The use of our necessary first-party cookies serves on the one hand to make the use of our range more pleasant for you. For example, we use so-called session cookies to recognize that you have already visited individual pages on our website. These are automatically erased after leaving our site.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain period of time. If you visit our site again in order to use our services, it automatically recognizes that you have already visited us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
These data will be erased after 6 months at the latest.
We process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest in the external presentation of our company via the website you have called up and to promote user-friendliness. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept these cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before such a cookie is generated. However, if cookies are completely deactivated, the website may not be displayed correctly, or you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
b). Third-Party-Cookies, analysis tools, plugins and other third-party elements
The following indicated and used third-party cookies, analysis tools, plugins and elements of third parties are used only after receipt of your expressly given consent based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR. You can withdraw your given consents at any time and for the future by changing your settings here. The withdraw of your consent or not giving your consent may lead to an incorrect display of the website or the website does not allow to use all functions.
With the Third-Party-Cookies analysis tools, plugins and other elements of third parties we want to ensure a need-based design, marketing measures and the continuous optimization of our website. In addition, we use the tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our services for you.
The respective functional descriptions, possible recipients of the data, information on possible transfers to a third country, and the storage duration can be found in the following notes on the individual processing steps with third-party cookies, analysis tools, plug-ins, and other third-party elements.
For the purpose of designing our pages to meet your needs and continuously optimizing them, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- the operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and the design of these Internet pages in line with requirements. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are made anonymous so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
Google LLC is certified according to the Privacy Shield Agreement: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
6. Currency and amendment of the data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid as of April 2020. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.pulse-advertising.com//de/privacy/